Tax Information & Non-US Customers

You will need to add your tax information before receiving any payments from Workify.

If you are outside of the US: You don't need a US taxpayer identification, but you will need to provide a foreign tax ID number. This could be - SSN, TIN, or some other ID number in your country. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk