If a customer reaches out to you directly asking for a refund, please contact our customer support.
Please include the customer's name and reasons for asking for a refund.
We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee to our services. This includes: poor quality of the service, not delivering service in full, lack of communication from the worker, if the service is not a good fit (immediately upon purchase).
Each refund request is handled by our head of customer support and is a case-by-case basis.
Examples of refund requests not covered in our guarantee:
- Lack of: conversions, sales, or clicks
- Wanted to "trial" the service for a month
- Requested several revisions on content, then asked for a refund
- Service was delivered in full, customer didn't understand service
- Service renewed, provided in full, customer didn't notice the renewal