There are several transaction emails sent automatically to: the customer, the worker, and you - as the marketplace owner.
- Sign up / Account created
- Delinquent customer (sent to you)
- Delinquency resolved (sent to customer and you)
- New customer / Sale (sent to you)
- New message / File uploaded (sent to customer)
- Refunds (sent to you and customer)
- Payout sent (sent to you and worker)
- Subscription started (sent to customer)
- Subscription renewed (sent to customer)
- One-time service complete (sent to customer)
- Subscription canceled (sent to customer)
Automated emails are sent from a Workify email address. However, you have the ability to change the "from name" for what the emails show up as -- like the name of your marketplace.
You can change this on your dash at: Storefront > Support tab.
* The ability to change the actual email address is something we plan on adding in the future.