There are several transaction emails sent automatically to your customers and you, the marketplace owner.
- Sign up / Account created
- Delinquent customer (sent to you)
- Delinquency resolved (sent to customer and you)
- New customer / Sale (sent to you)
- New message / File uploaded (sent to customer)
- Refunds (sent to you and customer)
- Payout sent (sent to you)
- Subscription started (sent to customer)
- Subscription renewed (sent to customer)
- One-time service complete (sent to customer)
- Subscription canceled (sent to customer)
You are not able to adjust the text on these emails.
You do have the ability to change the "from name" for what the emails show up as (like the name of your marketplace), as well as set a custom support email. For example: Hustle Gigs <email@example.com>
You can change this on your dash at: Storefront > Support tab.
* For the ability to change the support email address, please see the article on the Help Center at: Create your Store > Set Up Customer Support > Set Up Custom Email Sending