Adding tax information for non-US customers

You will need to add your tax information before receiving any payments from Workify. Please see this article for more info on setting up your Workify payouts.

If you are outside of the US: You don't need a US taxpayer identification, but you will need to provide a foreign tax ID number. This could be - SSN, TIN, or some other ID number in your country. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.