Before you can add services to your storefront and begin receiving payouts from purchases made on your storefront, you will need to set up your Stripe Connect information under the Payouts tab on your dashboard.
Select your country. This cannot be changed once submitted so please make sure your selection is correct before submitting. Click Begin Onboarding to continue.
Follow the step-by-step process powered by Stripe to verify your information.
Once the Stripe verification process is complete, you should see a message that looks like this under the Payouts tab on your dashboard.
To finish setting up your payouts, you'll now need to set up your payout method. This is the bank account you want to use to receive payouts from Workify after someone makes a purchase from your storefront.
To add your bank account details, enter your bank information and click Save Bank Account Info.
Please see this article for info on the Statement Descriptor field.
* All of these steps are handled within your Workify dashboard, not by visiting Stripe.com
* Since this is a connected account within ours, you will not be able to connect an existing Stripe account you may have.
* The Stripe account set up through Workify is a Stripe Connect Account that our software logs into and manages automatically. The charges and payouts for your marketplace will all run on your Connected Stripe account from within our application.
* If you're outside of the US and need help entering your bank details, please view this article.
* If you run into an error with your Stripe verification, please contact our support team.