Visit the Storefront tab on your dashboard and click the Images option.
Click the blue favicon icon to upload a favicon.
Click the blue Upload Logo icon to upload a logo.
Click the blue Upload Background icon to upload a background image.
Click Save Settings to save your changes.
Below are recommended image sizes and file types:
- Logo: upload a JPG or PNG that is wider than it is tall (for example, 308 x 86 pixels).
- Background: upload a JPG or PNG that has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Lighter images are discouraged due to text contrast.
- Favicon: upload a PNG that has a resolution of 32 x 32 pixels.
- Sections: upload a JPG or PNG. (These are the images in custom sections added to homepage under Sections tab)
Note: For the three column section option: It's important to make sure all images are the same height. Otherwise, the alignment of the columns may not be even.
You can view these image recommendations under the Storefront > Images tab on your dashboard.
* Keep in mind your logo will be on a dark purple background in the header of your services page and within the dashboard. You may need to adjust your logo before uploading to accommodate this.
* If you choose to not upload a logo file, your market name will show instead in plain text. See Customize market name & description for instructions on changing your market name.